WHO IS CONCERNED?
The first thing to prepare your trip Europe is VISA but citizens of some countries don’t need a Schengen Visa (check the list here)
WHAT IS THE VISA FOR TOURISM?
A Tourist Schengen Visa permits people to enter into the Schengen Area for a maximum of 90 days within a 6-month period, under the purpose of traveling or visiting Europe for pleasure.
- Visa application form
- Two recent photos
- Valid passport
- Roundtrip reservation or itinerary
- Travel Health Insurance
- Proof of accommodation (Hotel/hostel booking or Rent agreement...)
- Proof of financial means
- Evidence of employment status
- Travel Itinerary
- Either birth certificate / proof of adoption / custody decree if parents are divorced / death certificate of parent and a letter of consent from parents, including passport copies of both parents/ legal guardian for minors
WHERE TO SUBMIT
By main destination
- When visiting only one Schengen state, submit your application at the embassy / consulate / visa center of that country.
- When visiting more than two Schengen states, submit your application at the embassy / consulate / visa center of the country in which you will be spending more days or you will step in first.
WHEN TO APPLY
You must submit your visa application no more than 3 months before and at least 15 calendar days prior to your planned journey to the Schengen Area.